Come work with us! RCC requires and provides training for all roles listed below. For more information, please call our office at (608) 251-5126 or email [email protected]. If you are interested in general/clerical/administrative volunteer opportunities, please email [email protected].
These volunteers answer our 24-hour helpline on nights and weekends (20-shift commitment).
Summer 2017 Helpline Training Dates:
- Monday, June 5, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Monday, June 12, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 14, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17, 5:30-9:00 p.m.
For a full position description and to apply, click here.
The Community Education department is currently redesigning the volunteer program. The next volunteer training will tentatively be held during the summer of 2017.