Be a Voice
- Be an active bystander.
- Donate money or volunteer your time at a local Rape Crisis Center. Volunteer Opportunities. Donate Online.
- Vote for candidates and support organizations who have anti-oppression platforms.
- Teach others about consent and sexual assault.
- Advocate to change policies that oppress marginalized communities.
- Call out and discuss glorification of sexual violence in the media.
- Learn how to best support victims and survivors. Planned Parenthood- Supporting Loved Ones. Support Resources.
- Engage in your community’s Sexual Assault Awareness activities and fundraisers. #givingtuesday2020 RCC
- Create space for youth to engage in conversations about sex, sexuality and sexual violence.
- Support survivors. Believe victims.