Java Jive 2017
22nd Annual Java Jive, Madison’s most relaxed fundraiser, is the Rape Crisis Center’s signature fundraising event of the year. New this year: a full brunch courtesy of Bunky’s! As always, there will be music, silent auction & raffle, and of course – delicious coffees from all around Madison! Funds raised from this event help provide free services for women, men and children affected by sexual assault.
Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Java Jive raffle. Thank you to everyone who purchased raffle tickets.
- One night at The Edgewater, dinner in The Statehouse, Couples massage – #00600 Lee H.
- Chef’s Table for four at Cento Ristorante – #00257 Autumn B.
- One year of pizza & ice cream – #01021 Robin S.
- Princeton Club 3-month membership – #00336 Rachel H.
- American Players Theatre tickets – #00823 Alison P.
- Fancy Up for Date Night package – #00302 Barbara F.
- 6 Weeks of Kicks Unlimited Karate – #00765 Jennifer S.
- Monroe Street Framing Gift Certificate – #00926 Angela D.
- 3 hr. kayak rental & Madison City Tin – #01028 Vicki G.
- Monona Motors Gift Certificate – #00983 Val B.
- Comedy Club on State tickets & Pizza Hut gift certificate – #00932 Donnice O.
- VR Headset & Pizza Hut gift certificate – #00440 Linda B.
- Sprecher’s Gift Certificate – #01040 Karen S.
- Sprecher’s Gift Certificate – #00676 Jane P.
Pre-registration is now closed. Limited at door registration ($40 at door) will be available.
Special thanks to our 2017 sponsors:
WMSN FOX 47 News, Madison
CUNA Mutual Group
Madison Women’s Health, LLP
Oregon Community Bank
UnityPoint Health – Meriter
University of Wisconsin Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Envision IT, Frank Productions, Glass Nickel Pizza, GHC of South Central Wisconsin, Hemb Insurance Group, Johnson Bank, KW2, Quarles & Brady LLP, Summit Credit Union, The Employer Group, Jessica & Kevan Smith, UW Health & Unity Health Insurance
American Transmission Company, AppleWhite Dental Partners, Dr. Tim Bartholow, Dane County Cytology Center LLC, Dane County Executive Joe Parisi & Erin Thornley Parisi, Dr. Makeba and Damond Williams Boatwright Foundation, Excellence in Dentistry, Michelle Kullman, Madison College, Marsy’s Law for Wisconsin, Physicians for Women: Melius, Schurr & Cardwell, Lori Meddings, MGE Foundation, Brad & Kelly Mullins, Oak Bank, Orthodontic Specialists of Madison, Parisi Construction, Stafford Rosenbaum LLP, Steve Brown Apartments, von Briesen & Roper, s.c., Wegner CPAs