Mission & Impact
The Rape Crisis Center works within Dane County to promote hope, help and healing for those harmed by sexual violence and strives through education and outreach to create social change to end sexual violence.
The Rape Crisis Center offers support and information for anyone who has experienced past or recent sexual assault.
What can I expect from the Rape Crisis Center?
- Commitment to serving all survivors of sexual assault.
- Belief that the single most important issue is your health and well-being.
- Belief that emotional as well as physical healing after an assault is important.
- Assistance with and information about the many options available to you, including how to access medical care and whether to contact police.
- Respect for the uniqueness of every individual and an understanding that they know what is best for them.
- Services for those additionally affected by the assault: the friends and family of the survivor.